Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Bang Explosion

The card and game CD that says it all.
The minute it came into my doorstep, I thought there was some mistake. I do not remember ordering something from home TV shopping nor am I expecting a parcel from other country. And there it was, with a caution that says there's a bomb about to blast off. I got both nervous and curious as to what was inside the box.
The box that has a delectable mini cake inside.

Yellowish sweet cake for that fruity-ish flavor.
Voila! It wasn't anything to be afraid of. It was a yellowish cake that tastes fine. It's a marketing strategy of Creative Juices for Big Bang Fireworks. The makers of excellent pyrotechnics in the country. Go check out their Facebook Account for more details.


1 comment:

  1. wow, mommy rics you've got one?^^how come nobody sent me one?:(

    ReplyDelete