Monday, June 3, 2013

MY BIOESSENCE URBAN ESCAPE TREATMENT EXPERIENCE

Bioessence's Ms. Cha Sampang.
 There are many instances where we can all get stressed. It could be from work, traffic, family squabbles etc. We all know how stress can do so much with our health, how bad it can possibly be. Once you’re stressed, ageing follows and health deteriorates. That’s why it’s very important to spend quality time with your family and with yourself as well. One does not need to hibernate somewhere in order to gain that perfect balance and find such inner peace within you. The truth is that, when we find time for ourselves, we find and understands ourselves more.  Bioessence understands our overall wellness needs. And their Urban Escape Treatments are one of the many ways to help alleviate the burnt out and boredom in us.

Bioessence's new ambassador Ms. Iya Consingco



I recently tried Bioessence’s Urban Escape Pampering Massage that included a foot soak; their signature Turkish Sauna, a quick shower and a relaxing and rejuvenating hot basalt stone massage. Hot basalt stone massage is a specialty massage that uses smooth, heated stones. The basalt stones are black volcanic rocks that absorb and retain heat well. It is a deeply soothing, relaxing massage. I even had to fight dozing off and kept my eyes awake throughout the treatment. I was given an option whether I would prefer orange, peppermint or chamomile essential oils. I chose the citrusy one and I had smelled like I was peeling an orange all throughout the treatment as my therapist peeled away all my body’s aches. Although I’m a stay-at-home mom, I did a whole lot of chores from gardening to cooking to washing clothes and blogging—I knew my body’s long been aching to get a massage. Thank God for Bioessence’s Urban Escape Pampering Massage treatment, I was able to feel better and spoil myself even for sometime. 



You can also take a break from all the everyday stressors! Get that break you’ve been jonesing for! Savor the heavenly treatments from Bioessence’s Urban Escape Treatments. You can choose between a body pampering massage or a luxurious facial, both priced at Php998 and are good for 1.5 hour. It’s time to restore your weary body and uplift your spirit with these treatments fit for royalties! 

For more info, please log on to www.bioessence.ph or call/text 0918-8232889/376.7106.
Disclaimer: I am not paid for this blog post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment